The EZ system was developed to provide important performance and installation benefits to professionals working under difficult conditions and with critical needs.
Advanced Valve Technologies Delivers
- High quality components meeting industry standards (AWWA material spec C-509-09/C-515 and UL Drinking Water System Component ANSI/NSF 61. Also certified to NSF/ANSI 372 MH49142).
- Rapid installation procedures (reduced field-work hours)
- Single excavation performance
- Standardized operation (normal turns to actuate valve)
- Compact design (lower weights; simpler lifting equipment)
- Pipe-line integrity maintenance (no sectional or circumferential pipe intrusion, only a miller slot with no coupon drop)
- Lightweight and compact installation equipment
- No service interruption (process is completed under pressure)
- Sizes available for 4”-12” (100mm-300mm), 14” (350mm), 16” (400mm), 20” (500mm) and 24” (600mm) systems – 18” (450mm) coming soon.
- Integral isolation valve and
- “Take it or Leave It” Valve bonnet design lets you choose to retain the insertion valve operation or temporarily create a line stop; the bonnet may be used for multiple projects.
Fast and convenient
|Both the final EZ assembly and the installation equipment kit have been developed to be lighter and more compact than alternative methods. The result: quick and sure installations in record times. It’s faster and easier, with fewer steps than older methods such as shutdowns and line stops.|
Meets Industry Standards
|The ductile iron castings, corrosion resistant coatings, and stainless steel fasteners incorporated in the EZ (tm logo) system have been carefully chosen and tested to deliver reliable and trouble-free service. EZ
materials meet AWWA C-509-09/C-515 standards and UL Drinking Water System Compenent ANSI/NSF 61. Also certified to NSF/ANSI 372 MH49142.
|EZ components are manufactured and matched to deliver repeatable and dependable service. A complete insertion valve assembly can be created to meet your non-standard application or non-typical pipe material. Consult AVT for special projects.|
|An EZ assembly maintains pipe integrity while providing an easy-to-install, easy-to-use and easy-to-adapt solution. The full encirclement ductile iron casting design, narrow access resilient wedge valve, integral isolation valve and removable bonnet deliver field-elective operating options.|
One System, Two Functions
|The “Take It or Leave It” valve bonnet feature provides the flexibility to either insert a permanent, high quality valve or temporarily use EZ for an economical and single excavation line stop.|
Single Excavation and Low Profile
|EZ installs under pressure and in one excavationeliminating expensive multiple excavations. Faster installation times save man-hours while avoiding residential and business disruption to your system.|
|In comparison to traditional line stop equipment, EZ’s “low-profile design usually permits plating over to keep traffic moving instead of requiring alternative routing and the attendant costs.|
The milling bit: A Pivotal component in maintaining pipe integrity that also saves time and money
EZ Provides precision, convenience, speed and reliable performance
3 Easy Steps …
Plus Your Choice
All steps are performed quickly, under pressure, in one excavation, and without interruption of service. And You decide – “Take it or Leave it” – The Valve Bonnet stays for a permanent valve insertion or it leaves for reuse after a temporary line stop.
6” (150mm) installation shown above
…You’ll find out why EZ Valve is The World Leader by Choice
The patented Resilient Wedge Gate powers through tuberculation. The body casting, unlike a competitor’s, does not have a debris catching recess.
“The 8thWonder of the World”
We didn’t say it about our EZ Valve, but we appreciate that an important customer did. And he had many good reasons to feel positive about the EZ performance.
His municipally benefitted greatly –
- Under 1 hour install time while maintaining pressure
- No boil orders issued
- No need to de-chlorinate or re-chlorinate
- Avoided a shutdown that would have affected one-third of the city
- Local restaurants, retailers and businesses did not suffer losses
- Installed valve meets AWWA material standards
- Provides a 250 psi (16 BAR) rating
- Operates with the normal number of turns
- EZ Valve has a Super OD range which accommodates most types of pipe.