Reduce your carbon footprint
Are you really doing enough to combat Co2 emissions and promote efficiency on site?
- The cement industry is responsible for 5% of worldwide man made carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Concrete thrust blocks are only as stable as the ground they are on. Not guaranteed to work
- Problems with concrete curing below 5 deg C
- Prevents access to existing and surrounding mains for future work / modifications
- Fear of failure means they are often over calculated meaning larger excavations
- Tipping costs and increased emissions from concrete trucks and tipping trucks.
Molecor MoPVC Pipe
- Molecor is thin wall yet 5 times stronger than PE meaning less material & less weight.
- On average 16 bar Molecor produces 44% less emissions to produce than SDR11 PE 100
- On average 75% lighter than Ductile Iron and 50% lighter than PE
- Less requirement for heavy lifting equipment therefore less machines running
- No generators to power fusion machines therefore less CO2.