Are you really doing enough to combat CO2 emissions and Design Out Thrust Blocks?
- The cement industry is responsible for 5% of worldwide man made carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Concrete thrust blocks are only as stable as the ground they are on. Not guaranteed to work.
- Problems with concrete curing below 5 deg C.
- Prevents access to existing and surrounding mains for future work / modifications.
- Fear of failure means they are often over calculated meaning larger excavations.
- Tipping costs and increased emissions from concrete trucks and tipping trucks
Nova Siria Multigrip End Restraint Fittings
- Fully restrained fittings and often just one coupling to join any pipe
- Often no requirement for thrust blocks reducing the use of concrete
- No special equipment to join them, no generators running…just a torque wrench
Molecor MoPVC Pipe
- Molecor is thin wall yet 5 times stronger than PE meaning less material & less weight
- On ave 16 bar Molecor produces 44% less emissions to produce than SDR11 PE 100
- On ave 75% lighter than Ductile Iron and 50% lighter than PE
- Less requirement for heavy lifting eqpt therefore less machines running
- No generators to power fusion machines therefore less CO2