Repair Clamps & Tapping Tees
Our New 2& 3-Piece Repair Clamps are as Simple as they look,
Link One Behind The Other to anylength you require – Why wait for a Fabrication – Always On
2 PART CLAMP DN40 TO DN300
RDS 12 extendible two-piece for water EPDM – KTW
For easy, quick and permanent repair of pipes under pressure
suitable for cast iron, steel, AZ and PVC pipes
Seal: EPDM-DVGW tested according to W270 KTW
Screws: Screw A2, nut CuNiSi no cold welding possible
|Pipe DN||Range AD mm||Length mm||Article no||weight kg||Screw|
Repair clamps & bossed clamps
- Universal fittings
- Stainless steel and mild steel clamps
- Bossed clamps with male and female bsp outlets
WIDE TOLERANCE STAINLESS STEEL REPAIR CLAMPS
- DN 250 – 600
- Tolerance 30mm
- Material Stainless Steel 1.4301
- Gasket EPDM
- Length 500mm – 1.000mm
- Pressure rating 16 Bar
- Distance between screws 50mm
- We stock a wide range of universal UP tees. Our wide range reduces the risk of costly sizing mistakes.
- Mild steel fabricated tees – often used for large dia mains, ie; 300mm and above. These offer min 16 bar pressure and specials can be fabricated quickly.
- We can supply fabricated 25bar Under pressure tee’s on a fast turnaround.
- Drilling machines – advice, supply and maintenance service for all types of under pressure drilling machines from ½” uti 24”.