Minimum head loss; cut off valve when is an open position ensure minimum restriction in the flow path.
The hydrant is available with 2-½” London Round Thread outlet. Other type outlets are available, such as 2-½” Instantaneous outlet, 2-½” Belfast V outlet and Dublin Bayonet o
- Fully maintainable
- Exceeds flow requirements
- Automatic frost drain valve as standard
- Secured bolted bonnet to enable easy maintenance
- Low weight compact design 16.1kg for easy of handling and installation
- Ductile iron construction
- Corrosion resistant protection: internally and externally with fusion bonded epoxy pow¬der coating (FBE)
- 2 ½” London Round Thread outlet
- Universal drilled inlet flange BS EN 1092-2:1997, BS 10 Table D/E
- All non-metallic parts are WRAS approved
- Available with fixed or loose stopper
- Draining stopper
- Component part WRAS Approved
- SERVICE CONDITIONS
Maximum Working Pressure: 16 Bar.
Temperature Range: -10°C to +70°C. Insulation essential for temperatures of 0°C and below.
- Stainless steel (standard) or Gunmetal to BS 750 round thread
- Instantaneous (Morris)
- London “V” thread
- Internal screwed Norwegian
- Bayonet (Dublin)
Seat: 1.1 x PN.
Body: 1.5 x PN.
Operating torque test.
- Screwed –down type with screwed 2 ½” round thread outlet.
- Inlet flange universally drilled for connections to BS EN 1092-2 PN 10/16 and to BS 10 Table D/E.
- Fully compliant to BS EN 14339 in respect of Construction Products Directive (CPD) 89/106/EEC, BS EN 1074-6 and BS 750
- Maximum operating temperature 60°C
- Blue fusion bonded epoxy coating to EN 14901
- Weight 16.1kg
- Clockwise close
- Stem seals and stem cap to BS 750:2006
- Component part WRAS approved.